You need to install a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) but don’t know where to start.
Installation is fairly simple once you find the desired version’s web address.
- Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html
- Scroll down the page and locate your operating system
- Click the Accept License Agreement radial button
- Click the download link to the right of your operating system
- Save the file and allow it to install.
If you are using Windows x64 default settings the files should be located at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7